Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Lansom Project

Hello friends, my name is Lansom and I am a Human Recourse Manager for a large credit card company that is based in San Francisco California. I am currently traveling on business in Germany, which would explain why it took me several hours to setup this blog :).

This is a project that I am starting to inform individuals about the risks that many of you may be dealing with when it comes to various aspects of finance and money.

There are a few things that you should know about me before you read this blog. I have been very interested in finances for well over two decades and I have managed to build up quite a bit of savings due to wise investing and careful saving. I am willing to share my expertise with you as long as you are willing to accept my flaws.

Though I have been living in the United States for several years, I am originally from Jaipur India and my English may not be perfect and might be a bit difficult to read at times.

I also travel quite a bit because of my work and there may be large intervals of time between posts. 

Aside from that, I hope that you enjoy what I have to share.

1 comment:

  1. LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service -Email info@lemeridianfds.com.
    lfdsloans@outlook.com
    (WhatsApp...+1-989-3943-740 Or Call +1-913-9518-145)

    ReplyDelete